NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF MANAGERS OF THE WALKER COUNTY HOSPITAL DISTRICT, WALKER COUNTY, TEXAS, WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING, OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, ON WEDNESDAY, JULY 25,2018 BEGINNING AT 6:00 P.M. AT HUNTSVILLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL 2ND FLOOR MEETING ROOM A, HUNTSVILLE TEXAS
- Call meeting to order.
- Consider approving the minutes for WCHD Regular Board Meeting held on June 27, 2018.
- Comments from the public. If you wish to address the Board of Managers, please register prior to the meeting being called to order.
- Consider approving payment of indigent care bills.
- Review and consider approving monthly financial report.
- Consider approving payment of monthly bills.
- Approve the recording of July 2018 budgeted indigent care expense in the amount of $568,334.00.
- Consider giving approval to Walker County Appraisal District to accept the bids received on properties in trust owned by the taxing jurisdictions.
- Approve Order Calling for the Walker County Hospital District Board of Managers’ General Election to be held November 6, 2018, for three (3) Managers to serve two (2) year terms each: and also, appoint election judges, designate polling places and detailing provisions relating to Early Voting.
- Authorize Joint Election Agreement between County of Walker, Texas, City of Huntsville, Texas, the City of New Waverly, Texas, the City of Riverside, Texas, the Huntsville Independent School District, the New Waverly Independent School District, the Richards Independent School District, and the Walker County Hospital District for the November 6, 2018 General Election.
- Comments and reports from managers and HMH administration.
Anne Woodard, Chairman WCHD