NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF MANAGERS OF THE WALKER COUNTY HOSPITAL DISTRICT, WALKER COUNTY, TEXAS, WILL HOLD A REGULAR MEETING, OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, ON WEDNESDAY, September 26, 2018 BEGINNING AT 6:00 P.M. AT HUNTSVILLE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, 2nd FLOOR MEETING ROOM A & B, HUNTSVILLE, TEXAS.
- Call meeting to order.
- Consider approving the minutes for the regular meeting held on August 22, 2018 and the special meeting on August 30, 2018.
- Comments from the public.
- Comments and reports from HMH administration.
- Discuss and provide direction to the Chair and the Administrator regarding actions to be taken in connection with H2C, the Hospital, and Discuss any other issues related to the financial condition of the Hospital.
- Ralph Beaty will give a report on the Indigent Care.
- Ralph Beaty will give a report on the Jail billing.
- Consider approving payment of indigent care bills.
- Review monthly financial report.
- Consider approving payment of monthly bills.
- Approve the recording of September 2018 budgeted indigent care expense in the amount of $240,000.00.
- Consider giving approval to Walker County Appraisal District to accept the bids received on properties in trust owned by the taxing jurisdictions.
- Adjourn meeting.
Anne Woodard, Chairman WCHD